0 miles from Camden
Book this 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom Rockport townhome for a memorable getaway to Maine's Mid-Coast area! Featuring sleeping arrangements for up to 6, modern amenities and a private deck with tranquil garden views, this property won't disappoint. Centrally located between Camden, Rockland, and Rockport, this home has convenient access within minutes to enjoy everything the mid-coast has to offer.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Pack 'n Play
This spectacular Rockport vacation rental home features 1,100 square feet of well-appointed living space, making it a delightful accommodation choice for families or couples searching for a rejuvenating Maine getaway. You'll love the abode's open and airy feel, with soaring cathedral ceilings and a bounty of natural light streaming through countless large windows. Additionally, this townhome offers plenty of modern comforts to ensure a relaxing stay, including wireless internet access, ceiling fans, in-room air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines and a TV that's connected to the internet for your entertainment needs.
Your favorite places to unwind will quickly become the home's private deck and screened porch, where you can perch atop the comfortable furniture and admire gorgeous territorial views of the rolling green yard and lush gardens as the neighboring brook and local songbirds create peaceful music in background. After days spent exploring the surrounding area, look forward to returning home to prepare a delicious dinner in the townhome's fully equipped kitchen, complete with all necessary culinary appliances, including a lobster pot, a blender, and a waffle iron. Once dinner is ready, enjoy the home-cooked fare around the quaint adjacent 4-person dining table - additional barstool seating for 2 can also be found at the kitchen island. As your night draws to a close, you'll love retreating to the queen-sized bed in either of the inviting bedrooms for a restful night's sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
You simply can't beat this property's quiet, private location! From here, you'll be within easy reach of Camden, Rockport and Rockland, where you can discover the unique shops and art downtown. In the nearby town of Belfast, you can enjoy farm-to-table cuisine for a unique dining experience.
During your trip, be sure to visit any of the abundant fascinating museums in the area, including Owls Head Transportation Museum, Maine Lighthouse Museum, The Coastal Children's Museum, Farnsworth Art Museum, Sail Power and Steam Museum and the Knox Museum. When you feel like getting out into the great outdoors, travel just 4 minutes to Chickawaukie Lake, 5 minutes to Rockland Golf Club, 7 minutes to Beech Hill preserve or under 10 minutes to Rockland and Rockport Harbors, where you can check out Station Maine or catch a day cruise on a schooner.
During the winter months, drive less than 15 minutes to reach Camden Snow Bowl, Mount Battie and Ragged Mountain. In the summer, take the 20 minute drive to Barrett's Cove on Lake Megunticook in Camden or Crescent Beach in Owls Head. No matter how you choose to spend your time during your stay, this wonderful Rockport vacation rental townhouse will serve as your ultimate home-away-from-home in Maine!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, ceiling fans, in-room air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, TV with internet connection,dining table for 4 with additional seating for 2 at island, and much more
- Experience the best of outdoor living on the private deck or screened porch, both featuring views of the lawn and gardens, as well as tranquil nature sounds!
- Unbeatable private location - Easy access to neighboring towns and their attractions, including outdoor recreation, museums, dining, boating and more!
-- POLICIES --
- Please note that parking for 1 vehicle is complimentary and there there is an additional $25 parking cost for a second car with a 2 car maximum
- No smoking indoors or outside-a fine of $250 plus extra cleaning charges will be imposed if smoking occurs
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowners live on-site, in a completely separate unit, and may be on the property during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply